1. Pray for God to be exalted in your family, community, and church.
Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.” -Matthew 6:9
2. Pray to comprehend the love of Christ.
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father…that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:14, 18-20)
3. Pray that God will open your eyes to see wonderful things in His Word.
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law. (Psalm 119:18)
4. Pray for yourself and other believers to know God more fully.
And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. (Colossians 1:9-10)
5. Pray for endurance and patience as you faithfully follow the will of God.
May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy. (Colossians 1:11).
6. Pray to not fall into temptation.
Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. (Matthew 26:41)
7. Pray for greater faith for yourself and other believers.
Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!” (Mark 9:24)
8. Pray for an overflow of love among believers.
And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love for one another and for all, as we do for you. (1 Thessalonians 3:12)
9. Pray for unity among believers.
I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. (John 17:20-21)
10. Pray for the desire to share the gospel with those who have never heard and for those who need to hear.
I make it my ambition to preach the gospel, not where Christ has already been named, lest I build on someone else’s foundation. (Romans 15:20)
11. Pray for the salvation of others.
Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. (Romans 10:1)
12. Pray for activeness in sharing your faith.
I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ. (Philemon 7)
13. Pray for open doors to share the gospel.
At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison. (Colossians 4:3)
14. Pray for boldness to share the gospel.
And pray also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel. (Ephesians 6:19)
15. Pray for the rapid spread of the gospel in your community, state, nation and world.
Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happened among you. (2 Thessalonians 3:1)
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21).